Accidental and Aspiring Project Managers:
Get Ready to Set Sail to Calmer Project Waters
Do you know how to organize your projects to realize the best possible outcomes?
Are you confident in leading your projects with the skills & knowledge you have right now?
Do you know how to handle difficult stakeholders?
Most accidental and aspiring project managers stress out when they think about where to start when managing projects.
At Project Management Rebooted, anxiety takes a leave of absence with our simple, no-nonsense approach to project management tools and concepts so you can manage your projects right from the start with less stress, greater ease, and better outcomes.
When you have the right tools and know how to use them like a pro, your projects run more smoothly, with better results - elevating your project management skills and strengthening your project manager credibility.
No matter where you're at, I've got you covered
Check out these popular Project Management Rebooted coaching options:
And if you have other ideas in mind, let's connect, explore ideas, and engage in the art of the possible!
on Closing Your Project Management Skill Gap
Schedule a free 20 minute call with me and we'll explore how I can help you.
Virtual Meet Up
Grab your favorite beverage and let's spend time taking a deep dive into what your goals are and how I can help.
Get the Support You Want
I'll tell you how I can help you realize your goals, how much it'll cost, and you can decide if you want to hire me as a partner in your project management journey.
Free Project Management Rebooted Toolbox
Simple, clear-cut PM templates and resources to help you navigate your project management journey.
What Clients Are Saying
"Kelly has helped me realize positive, accelerated project results with her project management excellence tools and approaches, enabling me to avoid making big mistakes, falling on my face and having to do rework. I'm more confident and have grown as a project manager because of her coaching!"
Sarah Rustin, Senior Project Manager, Delta Dental
"Kelly guided me through a mid-career transition to Project Management in a very positive, thoughtful, and nurturing manner. She helped me recognize and align my strengths to be more authentic, preparing me to showcase myself and my projects in my best light. I couldn't be more grateful."
Barbara Crompton, Planning & Scheduling Specialist, Boeing
One of the best investments you can make in yourself and your career
- Master the project management tools and concepts that make a difference.
- Customized coaching and mentoring sessions to meet you where you're at.
- Set yourself apart as a solid, standout project manager who garners admiration for leading successful projects and gets the interesting projects.
Endless Opportunities to Explore the Art of the Possible
- Accidental and Aspiring Project Managers: We'll assess where you're at and what you need, then customize your personal plan to put you on the path to success. Simply. Uncomplicated.
- The Art and Craft of Project Management Excellence: Serious about ratcheting up your PM excellence quotient? Want to learn the tips, tricks and behaviors that earn you serious PM street cred, get you the cherry, high vis projects, and potentially better opportunities to move up? I’ll customize a program with you based on your strengths and career goals to get you where you want to be.
- Transition into formal Project Management career: Translate your job and career experience into project management terms and language. We'll custom-package your unique personality, your strengths, and your experience to laungh into a formal PM career.
- Project Management Resume Upgrade: Are you a "high performing, results-oriented project manager, leading successful cross-functional projects?" Hiring Managers cringe when they read sentences like that. Let's work together to make your resume stand out by avoiding the cliché and telling your unique career story in a way that draws recruiters and hiring managers to want to know more.
- Project Management Interview Prep: For those who have landed an interview for their desired project management role at their dream organization – I’ll get you primed up to knock your interview out of the park by helping you present yourself like the Super Hero PM you are.
- Super Hero Project Management Team: Does your project management team need to be rebooted? I don’t mean putting your shoe print on their backsides. I work with small teams of PMs (whether or not "project manager" is in their title) to help inspire them learn how to deliver projects with less stress, greater ease, and better outcomes, giving your organization a higher ROI on their projects and project management delivery results.
Active member of Project Management Training Alliance & Washington Nonprofits