We are HERON VENTURES, LLC, a Washington limited liability company (Heron), and the owner and operator of the website found at https://kellyschactler.com and all of its sub webpages (collectively the Website), and all of software, services, information or content offered or accessed through the Website (collectively, the Services).
1. Consent. Unless otherwise provided in this Policy, your use of the Website or any Service is deemed to be your waiver and consent to this Policy, including without limitation your acknowledgement and agreement to provide Heron and its designated third parties the right to collect, use and disclose your Personal Information (as defined in Section 2.1 below) subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy, you should not use the Website or any Service.
2. Personal Information.
2.1 Collected Personal Information. Heron and its designated third parties may collect the following forms of personally identifiable information and content you provide on the Website or via any Service, or which you permit Heron to collect from third-party websites and applications (collectively, Personal Information): (a) names; (b) genders; (c) dates of birth; (d) usernames and passwords; (e) e-mail and postal addresses; (f) phone numbers; (g) credit card information; (h) age-related information; (i) images and photographs; (j) information from and communication made on third-party websites and applications; (k) device identification information; (l) geolocation data; (m) preferred language and country information; (n) correspondence or communication sent via the Website and any Service; (o) information on your interactions with the Website and Service(s), and other Website and Service users; and (p) other reasonably relevant information pertaining to your use of the Website and/or Services including without limitation your Internet protocol addresses, Website or Service usernames and passwords, standard web log information, and communications with Heron or its designated third parties when contacted for assistance.
2.2 Your Informational Obligations. Heron requires that you only submit, or permit Heron to utilize, information vis a vis the Website, or Services, that is up-to-date and accurate, and that you inform Heron of any changes or corrections to such information. You also assure Heron that such information, whether provided on behalf of yourself or others, is correct and that you have the full authority and right to: (a) submit such information to Heron, the Website, and any applicable Service(s); and (b) give Heron the right to collect such information from any other website, application, or online service upon your consent.
2.3 Collection of Personal Information. We may collect your Personal Information in a variety of ways including but not limited to when you visit the Website, utilize any of the Services, register a Website account, place an order via the Website, subscribe to the Website newsletter, respond to a Website survey, fill out a Website form, and in connection with other activity, service, feature or resource Heron or its designated party make available on the Website or via the Services. You may, however, visit our Website anonymously. Heron will only collect Personal Information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You may always refuse to supply Personal Information to Heron, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website and Service-related activities.
2.4 Non-Personal Information. We may collect information from you that is not considered personally identifiable information whenever you interact with the Website or any Service (collectively, Non-Personal Information). Non-Personal Information may include without limitation browser names, computer name types, operating system information, and Internet service providers utilized by you and others. Heron may provide Non-Personal Information to any party is chooses to do so at Heron’s sole discretion.
3. Ownership of Personal Information. Heron does not own Personal Information that you enter or provide access to on the Website, or any Service. However, you hereby grant to Heron a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise use Personal Information as necessary to: (a) render and maintain the Website and Services; (b) further any of Heron’s business activities; or (c) as otherwise provided under this Policy.
4. Your Informational Obligations. Heron requires that you only submit, or permit Heron to utilize, information vis a vis the Website or Services, that is up-to-date and accurate, and that you inform Heron of any changes or corrections to such information. You also assure Heron that such information, whether provided on behalf of yourself or others, is correct and that you have the full authority and right to: (a) submit such information to Heron, the Website, and the Services; and (b) give Heron the right to collect such information from any other website, application, or online service upon your consent.
5. Web Browser Cookies. When you register for a Website account, or utilize the Website or any Service, Heron may assign you a unique identifier and send such information to your computer or device hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is used to assist you in utilizing the Website and Services. If you do not wish to have any such cookies on your device, you may turn them off at anytime by modifying your device’s Internet browser settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from fully utilizing the Website and Services.
6. Use of Your Information. Heron uses your Personal Information to: (a) offer and improve the Website and Services; (b) conduct its business operations; (c) resolve disputes, or troubleshoot problems related to the Website and/or Services or any services or products offered or provided through the Website or Services; (e) encourage safe interactions between Website and/or Service users; (f) enforce this Policy and others agreements associated with the Website or Services; (g) customize, measure and improve Website and Service user experience; (h) contact you regarding the Website or Services, or your inquiries pertaining to the same; (i) offer Website and Service promotions, contests, surveys or other Website features; (j) to process Website subscriptions and other payments made via the Website and Services; (k) fulfill state, federal and/or foreign legal requirements and obligations; and (l) perform other related services for you as described in this Policy.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information. Heron may disclose your Personal Information to third parties: (a) upon your consent; (b) to comply with Heron or its designated third parties’ legal obligations under local, state, or federal law; (c) to enforce Heron’s policies under this Policy, or any other policy or agreement you may be subject to pertaining to the Website and/or Services; (d) to respond to a claim that your Personal Information or other information or content violates another person or entity’s rights; or (e) to protect any person or entity’s rights, property or safety.
8. Security and Storage of Your Personal Information. The security and storage of your Personal Information is important to Heron. Heron will only keep your Personal Information for as long as is either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it is collected. Your Personal Information will be stored on servers located in the United States that are owned or leased by Heron. Heron and its designated third parties employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information. However, as the transmission of information over wireless and wired networks cannot be absolutely secure, Heron does not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information will remain permanently secure.
9. Third-Party Websites. The Website and Services may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Heron. Heron has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality, content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party website. When using such third-parties websites, you are subject to the terms and policies, including without limitation information security and storage policies, of those third-party websites when and where applicable. By using the Website and Services, you expressly relieve Heron from any and all liability arising from any share functionality or your use of any third-party website accessed from the Website and Services. Heron encourages you to investigate and ask questions before you disclose your information to any third-party application, website, or service provider.
10. Children’s Use of the Website and Services. Heron is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use the Website and Services. Heron encourages parents and guardians to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their information and content on the Internet. To ensure the Website, and Services’ compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA; 15 U.S.C. § 91 et seq.), neither the Website nor Services: (a) is made available to any persons under 13 years of age; (b) publish information or content from any person under 13 years of age; and (c) are targeted to children under 13 years of age.
11. California Privacy Disclosure Notifications. Pursuant to California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, if you reside in California, you may be entitled to request a notice describing the categories of Personal Information Heron shares with its partners, corporate affiliates, or other third parties for direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of your Personal Information shared and include a list of names and addresses of third parties to whom Heron or its designated agents have shared your Personal Information. If you reside in California and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request specifying your desire to obtain a copy of your disclosed Personal Information to: Attn: California Privacy Rights Notice Request, Heron Ventures, LLC, at 4616 25th Avenue N.E. #163, Seattle, Washington 98105. Please allow 30 days for a response.
12. Changes to this Policy. Heron may modify or update this Policy from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Policy in a material manner, we will let you know and update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this Policy.
13. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of the Website or any Service, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at: [email protected] or Heron Ventures LLC, 4616 25th Avenue NE, #163, Seattle, Washington 98105.
Last Updated: 12/20/2017